If you purchased your Essential Phone in the last 12 months from an authorized retailer, and you’ve incurred physical damage that is not covered by the Limited Warranty, you might be eligible for a replacement option for a cost of $199 USD.
Common types of eligible physical damage:
- Cracked screen
- Scratched screen
- Damaged ceramic
Damage not eligible for replacement:
- Water or moisture damage
- Damage that extends to the internals of the device (e.g. the motherboard)
- Device bricked by incorrectly flashed firmware
If you purchased Essential Extended Care, please click here for more information about filing a claim.
Request a Replacement
To request a replacement for your damaged device, click here to submit a support request. Please include the following information (required):
- First and last name
- Full shipping address
- Telephone number
- Photos of the front and back of the device
- Proof of purchase (receipt, order invoice, etc.)
- A screenshot of the device's serial number or a photo of the white information tab inside the SIM compartment
A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible with next steps.