This process will restore all network settings to factory defaults.
Note: Resetting your network settings will erase:
- Any paired Bluetooth devices
- Any saved Wi-Fi networks
- Any customized cellular network settings such as APN preferences
To begin, tap to enter the Settings menu
- Tap System
- Tap Advanced and then tap Reset options
- Tap Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth
- Tap RESET SETTINGS once more to confirm
For additional assistance, click here to submit a support request. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.