- Attach your Essential 360 Camera and wait for the Essential Camera app to open.
- Tap in the top-left of your screen for Tiny Planet mode. Tap to go back to 360 mode.
- Move your finger around the screen to adjust warp and bulge. And use two-finger pinch to adjust zoom. You can also edit these on your photos or video after you’ve captured them.
- Tap or press the Volume Down button on the side of your phone to capture a photo. Or press to record a video.
- Open your Camera Roll.
- Select a 360 photo or video from your Camera Roll. Tapping will open a larger view of your content in Google Photos, which doesn’t natively support Tiny Planet viewing of 360 photos.
- Tap to view your 360 photo or video as a Tiny Planet.
- Move your finger around the screen to adjust warp and bulge. And use two-finger pinch to adjust zoom.
- Tap the shutter button to save your photo as a Tiny Planet. If you want to view and save your video as a Tiny Planet, select a 360 video, tap , then while the video is playing, tap record to start and stop recording.
Once you’ve saved your Tiny Planet photo or video, it’s available in both your Camera Roll and Google Photos. And you can share it anyone on Android or iOS.
Select the Tiny Planet you want to share from your Camera Roll, then tap .
To share from your Google Photos app, open your Camera Roll, tap , select your Tiny Planet photo or video, then tap .